Hello water and energy friends. This is an article to tell you about something really cool we are organising between Trinity College Dublin and Bangor University in Wales.
It is our 2nd Dwr Uisce Annual Conference going to feature the progress of the Interreg project https://www.dwr-uisce.eu/.
We want to hook up companies, legislators and industries with cutting-edge engineer and environmental research, to grow local economies and improve long-term sustainability of water supplies. The second annual Dwr Uisce conference will be hosted by Trinity College Dublin in Ireland. The theme of this year's conference is Water–Energy Innovation and it aims to address the challenges we face in relation to water and energy demands in our region. The programme includes three sections: "Innovation Opportunities", "Innovation practice" and "Demonstrating Learning".
The event will feature a variety of guest speakers from industry, HEI and government sectors in Ireland and Wales. Also, we will offer the opportunity for attendees to present two-minutes pitches of their water-energy related business or research. Places are limited and offered on a first-come basis. We encourage participation of PhD researchers, start up business and water/energy businesses.
* Topic: Water-Energy Innovation
* When: Tuesday, 23rd October from 9am to 3pm.
* Target audience: Industry/HEI/Regulators/Local Authorities interested in water and energy savings.
* Venue: Trinity College Dublin, tea/coffee and lunch will be provided. Registration is free however numbers are limited.
* 2-min pitches: Companies and researchers involved in the areas of water and energy savings, are invited to express interest in pitching their work/product during the event.
* Twitter & LinkedIn updates: Follow #dwruisce2018